Intellectual Property Rights
1. All the intellectual property used on the Platforms by CroreMart, including the CroreMart Content, shall remain the property of CroreMart, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister companies or of any third party hosting such intellectual property on the Platforms. Except as provided in the Agreement, the materials may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of CroreMart, its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister companies or any third party hosting such material on the Platforms, as the case may be.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use
2. You warrant to CroreMart that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding the use of the Services and any other related activities. You further warrant that you will not use the Platforms in any way prohibited by terms contained in the Agreement or under applicable law.
Third Party Information
3. All information in relation to third parties as available on the Platforms (collectively referred to as “Third Party Information”) are provided solely for your reference. CroreMart is not endorsing the Third Party Information and is not responsible for any errors and representation nor is it associated with it and you shall access the Third Party Information at your own risk.
4. Further, it is up to you to take sufficient precautions to ensure that whatever links you select, whether from the Platforms, or other Services, is free of such items such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
Use of the information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information and the same is existing with us at the time of utilization of the consent so provided by you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods offered by various Sellers.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods or services, that you may be interested in. With us you can be sure that we do not disclose any thing that could be held against or serve as an identification to individuals or to use such classification in a manner which is portrayed by way of race, creed, religion, sex,political and caste.We use return email addresses to answer the email and we don't use the same for any other purpose. We use non-identifying information to design our website and share the same with advertisers.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, if you notice any discrepancies in the information provided to us or have any grievance against us, you may contact our Grievance Officer. The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are:
Our commitment to data security
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information. For execution of the same, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. For example we protect all online transactions through 256 bit SSL encryption.
Our internal security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary.
Corrections to your information
You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by logging into your account at ours by providing user id and secure password.
Disclaimer: CroreMart.Com is a service provider. CroreMart.Com, through its logistics partners collect the goods ordered by customers and have them delivered to the customers. CroreMart.Com disclaims any liability if the vendor fails to make the requested goods available for delivery.